This course is built in a game format. It not only helps students get their first knowledge about code but also lets them develop logical and algorithmic thinking by creating their own interactive game project.
- Course: 1 lesson per week
- 32 lesson | 8 months
- Age: 8 — 12 years old
- Class size: < 10 students
- Class time: 90 minutes
- Offline | Online class
What will students learn in this course?
Students will orient themselves with our platform and Scratch interface. They will analyze the task, offer a few solutions, and set conditions in the best possible way to solve the task logically. Classes will talk about a lot of subjects and make connections between them(such as technology with mathematics,…). Moreover they have a chance to work in a team, perform in public so that students can develop 21st-century skills and be global citizens.
What will students achieve?
- Create games and cartoons in block programming language.
- Understand the basic principles of design.
Create projects of varying complexity from new ideas to public presentations.
- Take a creative approach to problem-solving, experiment with new ideas, and learn not to be afraid of mistakes.
- Work in teams.
Develop the skills of 21st Century
Sign up for a course
Fill out an applicationand an advisor will contact you shortly