During this course, students will work with information in textual, tabular, or graphic format, they learn to analyze information, use a computer, search for information on the internet correctly and safely, communicate (in real life and online) and cooperate.
- Course: 1 lesson per week
- 32 lesson | 8 months
- Age: 7 — 9 years old
- Class size: < 12 students
- Class time: 90 minutes
- Offline | Online class
What will students learn in this course?
Students develop their safe autonomy when working at the computer. They will use computer as a tool for solving school and daily tasks by learning about the key features of editors which can present information in different textual, tabular, and graphical ways. Students will work in tandem and undertake difficult tasks while not being afraid of mistakes.
What will students achieve?
- Portfolio of projects: at least 5 own projects.
- Ability to search for information on the Internet.
Ability to work in a text editor, create presentations, own images in a graphics editor (Canva), including cloud storage.
- Knowledge of the rules of conduct/ networking online.
- Communication skills and emotional intelligence by working in tandem.
Be able to prepare and present oral presentations.
Sign up for a course
Fill out an applicationand an advisor will contact you shortly