This course helps students prepare for the professions of the future by learning the best Python programming practices. During the course, students will create several of their own projects and try themselves as the most sought-after IT professionals – from game developers to specialists on machine learning.
- Course: 1 lesson per week
- 32 lessons | 8 months
- 64 lessons | 16 months
- Age: 14 – 17 years olds
- Class size: < 12 student
- Class time: 90 minutes
- Offline | Online class
What will students learn in this course?
Besides learning to write code in Python, students are taught to create graphical interactive games and PC applications. They also learn to solve real-world problems using Python and take an iterative approach. They work with graphic, design interfaces and create sites by HTML or CSS. They will be able to apply Agile and Scrum principles and know how to use libraries Flask, SQLight, Pandas, sk learn and Kivy.
What will students achieve?
- Program professionally in Python
- Analyze and visualize data
- Write programs and games of varying complexity
- Understand which professions Python programming skills will come in handy for
- Solve tasks that are given during the interview process with the largest companies
- Express their thoughts and goals
Sign up for a course
Fill out an applicationand an advisor will contact you shortly