Reporting line: Head of Marketing
Working hours: 44 hours/week, 8 hours/day, Monday to Friday
Location: Thao Dien
Salary: 12.000.000 - 15.000.000 (gross)
Algorithmics is an International Coding School for Kids from 5-17 years-old teaching Visual Programming, Python and Game Design. We are in a global network of 55 countries, 300 cities and more than 250,000 students. Currently, Algorithmics Vietnam, which was launched in 2020, has expanded to 4 locations in HCMC and is growing exponentially.
Our vision is to provide every Vietnamese student with the opportunity to learn how to code. We’re looking for a talented Digital Marketing Executive to join the Algorithmics family, accompany and grow with Algorithmics. Are you ready for the challenge? Join Us!
- Work with HoM to define strategy for diversifying digital channels, leads target, digital campaigns/communication
- Manage current digital performance channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Google SEM, organic and inbound channels
- Open new digital channels
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Optimize company websites and optimize technical issues
- Work with agencies (supervised by HoM) to strategize, plan and implement the SEO strategy
- Ensure and improve the lead quality through the sales funnel. Dig into the reason if there is a drop in performance and provide feedback
- Work with creative team to generate contents and designs needed to run digital channels
- Weekly digital report
- 13th month salary.
- 12 days of leave/year.
- The opportunity to learn programming for free at Algorithmics for families.
- Birthday party, Happy Friday, Year-end party, company trip.
- Dynamic, professional and friendly environment with promotion opportunities.
- Have at least 1 year of hands-on experience in similar position
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Able to use Google Analytics to measure the effectiveness of all channels
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Creative, Dynamic, Flexible and Willing to learn
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success
APPLY NOW! Send your English CV to email@example.com with the subject: [WEB]_Digital Marketing Executive_Full name.