Reporting line: Head of Marketing
Working hours: 44 hours/week, 8 hours/day, Monday to Friday
Location: Thao Dien
Salary: 10.000.000 - 15.000.000 (gross)
Algorithmics is an International Coding School for Kids from 5-17 years-old teaching Visual Programming, Python and Game Design. We are in a global network of 70 countries, 300 cities and more than 300,000 students. Currently, Algorithmics Vietnam, which was launched in 2020, has expanded to 4 locations in HCMC and is growing exponentially.
Our vision is to provide every Vietnamese student with the opportunity to learn how to code. We’re looking for a talented Marketing Executive to join the Algorithmics family, accompany and grow with Algorithmics. Are you ready for the challenge? Join Us!
- Collaborating on the concept, development and implementation of marketing plans and strategies, promotional campaigns driving interest and sales.
- Develop monthly marketing plans following quarter-plan that are planned
- Delegating assignments to members of content, graphic designer and video editor to make sure tasks in campaigns are completed on time
- Tracking marketing’s team inventory
- Answering inboxes on company pages and e-commerce sites
- Input leads into the system
- Liaising with media, printers and publishers as required and managing the production of marketing materials such as leaflets, flyers, posters, newsletter and local banners
- Connect and follow up with agencies and partners
- Support events and partnership to set up and execute center activation, external activation and schools/companies events or any relevant enrollment activities
- Report: campaign report; monthly budget report; daily digital performance report, inventory report or other reports that are required by Line Manager
- Being aware of changes in consumer behaviors or sales trend that belongs to marketing sources and alert to Head of Marketing if there is anything unusual
- Continuously seeking new or expanded revenue opportunities.
- Coordinate with center-level to execute marketing activities
- Monitoring competitor activities
- Other tasks are assigned by Line Manager
- Commission/Bonus is available when hitting KPIs
- 13th-month salary
- International working environment
- Opportunities for professional training on jobs and skills.
- 12 days of leaves/year.
- The opportunity to learn programming for free at Algorithmics for families.
- Birthday party, Happy Friday, Year-end party, company trip.
- Dynamic, professional and friendly environment with promotion opportunities.
Knowledge and experience
- Be efficient in English communication
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field.
- At least 1 year working experience as a Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, or a similar role in the Marketing department.
- Experience in ODOO, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Google Console is a plus
- Professional experience in using Google Suites (Drive, Slides, Sheets and Docs)
- Strong working experience in strategic marketing planning.
- Strong work ethics
- Have a positive, proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- Attitude: Professional, proactive, with a high sense of responsibility."
- Exceptional time and task management skills
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
APPLY NOW! Send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: [WEB]_Marketing Executive Officer_Full name.