Reporting line: Head of Service
Working hours: 44 hours/week, 8 hours/day, 1,5 day off/week
Location: Phu Nhuan
Salary: 7.500.000 - 8.000.000 (gross) + incentives
Algorithmics is an International Coding School for Kids from 5-17 years-old teaching Visual Programming, Python and Game Design. We are in a global network of 55 countries, 300 cities and more than 250,000 students. Currently, Algorithmics Vietnam, which was launched in 2020, has expanded to 4 locations in HCMC and is growing exponentially.
Our vision is to provide every Vietnamese student with the opportunity to learn how to code. We’re looking for a talented Student Care Officer to join the Algorithmics family, accompany and grow with Algorithmics. Are you ready for the challenge? Join Us!
- Be the main touchpoint and build a strong relationship with Parents through regular face to face, phone call and email interactions.
- Conduct parent touchpoint appointments (parent orientation, parent session, progress updates, graduation).
- Do monthly student's progress update phone calls with parents.
- Ensure parent & student are well supported from the beginning until the end of the course by foreseeing parent concerns, problem solving issues, handling complaints within campus.
- Interact with teachers on a daily basis to ensure student’s learning progress at campus and notify parents when there are concerns.
- Collaborate with admission to ensure new student and parents’ onboarding, renewal and referral opportunities.
- Support Service Manager to ensure scheduling efficiency within campus.
- Ensure systems data compliance within campus.
- Supporting general campus tasks and events.
- Create a fun, safe learning environment for all students.
- Work on trial class for potential new students.
- 13th month salary.
- 12 days of leave/year.
- The opportunity to learn programming for free at Algorithmics for families.
- Birthday party, Happy Friday, Year-end party, company trip.
- Dynamic, professional and friendly environment with promotion opportunities.
- Familiar with and enjoy doing customer service in education.
- Written and Verbal English proficiency of 6.5 and above (no need for certification, CV must be in English).
- Passion for education, growth mindset and positive energy.
- Highly organized, proactive problem solver and attentive to details.
- Great interpersonal skills & customer service oriented.
- Able to work in a rotated shift and weekends.
APPLY NOW! Send your English CV to email@example.com with the subject: [WEB]_Student Care Officer_Full name.