Reporting line: Head of Service
Working hours: 44 hours/week, 8 hours/day, 1,5 day off/week
Location: D2 | D7 | Bình Thạnh | Phú Nhuận
Salary: 8.500.000 - 9.500.000 (gross) + incentives
The key to happiness is when you know what you are doing has a positive impact on those around you. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to enhance customer service skills in a promising technology educational setting. Someone who loves developing positive relationships, networking and being a problem solver. Are you up for the challenge?
Customer Service (parents and students premium experience)
- Ensure parent & student are well supported from the beginning until the end of the course by foreseeing parent concerns, problem solving issues, handling complaints within campus.
- Conduct parent touchpoint appointments (parent session, progress updates, graduation).
- Do monthly student's progress update phone calls with parents.
- Interact with Programming Tutors and Teachers on a daily basis to ensure student’s learning progress at campus and notify parents when there are concerns.
- Build a sustainable relationship with Parents through the regular face to face, phone call and email.
- Effectively collaborate with other departments to ensure parents & students receive timely support.
- Follow strictly potential parents/students’ welcoming procedure
- Deliver the welcoming, warm atmosphere and maintain a positive demeanor for everyone entering the campus.
- Coordinate with admission and academic departments to ensure a positive outcomes and contribute to campus renewals and referrals
- Identify trial opportunities from current parents through effective monthly progress updates for potential renewals or potentials new students (referrals)
Campus Operations & Admin
- Ensure campus’s facilities, inventory, procurement procedures are strictly followed on a daily basis.
- Weekly report to Service Manager for inventory restocking and updates
- Enhance fun, safe learning environment, high quality classroom experience for all students
- Daily reinforcement for campus’ looks and feels
- Align and take assigned actions with Service Manager to ensure scheduling efficiency within campus
- Ensure systems data compliance within campus.
- Ensure well plan event flow & student parent experience joining the event to maintain studying community
- Ensure students are safely picked up on a daily basis.
- Social insurance, health insurance and unemployment insurance according to the provisions of law
- 2-month probation with 100% salary
- Incentives bonus when campus achieves monthly targets
- 12 days of leave/year
- Team building activities, birthday party, 13th month salary
- Professional development and training, coaching opportunities
- Learn how to code for beginners
- Professional, young, friendly working environment
- Has experience in customer service (open for Fresh graduate)
- Written and Verbal English proficiency (no need for certification, CV must be in English)
- Passion for education, growth mindset and positive energy
- Highly organized, proactive problem solver and attentive to details
- Great interpersonal skills & customer service oriented
APPLY NOW! Send your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject: [WEB]_Student Care Officer_Full name.